Seven games will be tonight in NBA action and I found three NBA Picks with big confidence.
Portland Trail Blazers – Charlotte Hornets
- The Blazers (29-25) are coming off an 0-3 road trip, with losses at Toronto, Boston and Detroit. Portland has improved its offensive production in recent weeks and is now 15th in the NBA in offensive rating 105.2. The Blazers should feel good that the Hornets are coming for a visit. They are 17-5 against teams without a winning record. Damian Lillard is averaging 25.2 points and 6.5 assists while CJ McCollum is averaging 22 points and four rebounds.
- Charlotte acquired center Willy Hernangomez on Wednesday in a trade with New York for forward Johnny O’Bryant and two second-round draft picks. But Hernangomez won’t join the Hornets until Friday’s game at Utah at the earliest. Hornets are coming with an lose, 121-104 at Nuggets.
Prediction: Portland Trail Blazers ML, 1.60 odds.
Golden State Warriors – Dallas Mavericks
- Payback time for Warriors, they need it after two losing games agains Thunder and Nuggets. The Golden State Warriors could use a win here after losing three of their last four games. Curry and co. are averaging 115.4 points on 50.8 percent shooting and allowing 108.1 points on 44.2 percent shooting. Warriors have won 11 of their last 15 home games. I’d take the Golden State Warriors in a blowout win. They’re due for a breakout performance.
- The Dallas Mavericks coming here after losing nine of their last 11 games. allas Mavericks don’t have the horses to keep up and will likely be without their best player in Harrison Barnes. Mavericks have lost five of their last six road games, so no many chances here agains Warriors fury.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors -8.5, 1.50 odds.
Toronto Raptors – New York Knicks
- The Toronto Raptors look for another victory after winning five of their last six games. If the Toronto Raptors are a legit contender in the East like many think, they should roll big in this game. DeMar DeRozan is averaging 24.2 points and four rebounds while Kyle Lowry is averaging 16.4 points and 6.4assists. They allowing 103.6 points on 44.8 percent shooting. Raptors have won five straight home games.
- The New York Knicks could use a win here after losing seven of their last nine games. The injury to Porzingis adds to New York’s list that includes guard Ron Baker (right shoulder surgery) and center Enes Kanter (oral surgery). Both are listed as out by the team with Baker undergoing arthroscopic surgery on Wednesday. So, who will play for Knicks tonight?
Good luck with this 3 NBA Picks.
Prediction: New York Knicks under 102.5 points, 1.60 odds.